Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Weddings...
1. Do I need to meet with you to book my wedding date?
If you like what you see on the website, we can can easily book your wedding via email or a phone call. However, if you would prefer to meet in person, a wedding meeting can be set up to go over details and help you secure your date.
2. What is the next step after booking with you?
After booking your wedding, it's time to start having some fun and book your one-hour, FREE ENGAGEMENT SESSION, which is INCLUDED in the wedding package you've invested in!
3. How long after our wedding can we expect to see our pictures?
I book a limited number of weddings each year so I can give my full attention and personalized care to each one. Your images will be available in an online gallery for viewing, sharing and ordering within 4-weeks of the date of the wedding.
4. What is the deposit required to book our date?
50% of the wedding package of your choice is required to reserve the date, which will be deducted from the overall balance. The remainder (full balance) is due one month prior to your wedding date.
5. What forms of payment are accepted?
Credit cards, cash, and checks all work just fine.
6. When is the final payment due for our wedding package?
All packages are to be paid in full 30 days prior to your wedding date. Please refer to your wedding contract for installment due dates or call / email with questions.
7. Can we make payments towards our package?
Yes, payments can be set up weekly, monthly, or whatever is convenient for you. Simply call us to make arrangements.
8. Does our package include the rights to the images? Will we be able to get the full-resolution files?
I'm thrilled to offer my clients the option of being able to download all of the images from their wedding!! There is no extra charge for this service – the prices of my wedding packages are built to reflect the time and costs entailed with shooting, editing, and hosting their images online. Special note: While you could download all of the images and have them printed at your local Walgreens, most of my clients find that the ease of being able to order beautiful, professionally printed engagement and wedding photos right from their galleries makes it worth the investment. I retain the rights to use the photos for the promotion of my business, such as posting them to my website and Facebook page.
9. How many images do you typically shoot in an hour and is there a limit to the amount of photos I will receive?
There is not a set limit to the photos you will receive. Every wedding is different depending on the events of the day.
10. What kind equipment do you shoot with?
I use professional-grade Canon DSLR bodies, flashes, and lenses.
11. Do you offer online proofing?
Yes, all of your wedding and engagement images will be hosted online in a beautiful, personal, password protected gallery where you can view, share, order and download all of your images!
12. How long are the proofs posted on-line?
Engagement and wedding galleries will be published online for one month. If a gallery expires and you need it to be re-published for the purposes of ordering, sharing, viewing or downloading images, there is a $75 fee to re-publish the gallery.
13. How long after our wedding do you keep our images on file?
All images are archived for a minimum of one calendar year. We typically do keep them longer, but after 12-months, we can't promise we will still have them.
14. Do you offer wedding albums?
Yes, please contact me for more information. There are many styles and sizes to choose from!
15. How do you design the wedding albums?
All wedding albums are custom designed. I will provide you with spec sheets of the "mock pages" and you can make any changes you would like. From the time you give us your final revisions, the albums take about 4-6 weeks to be completed.
16. Do you cover rehearsal dinners or other wedding related events?
Please see our wedding coverage options for details here.
17. Do you accept last minute wedding bookings and do you offer any sort of discounts?
Under special circumstances I can work with you on a last minute wedding package that fits your needs, provided I have the date open. To keep things fair to all of my clients, I only offer discounts during select times and promotions throughout the year.
18. Are there travel fees?
There are no travel fees for weddings within 1.5-hrs. drive from Minneapolis. For all other weddings, or for destination weddings, please contact me for travel rates.
19. Do you do wedding videos as well as pictures?
Video and short films are forms of art that I love to create. However, when it comes to weddings, my speciality is photographs. That being said, through a partnership with Pierson Film Co., I am able to offer a 20% discount on their wedding-film packages! Contact me for more details.
Learn more about wedding pricing.